FREE GIFT OVER $40 & FREE SHIPPING OVER $50
Comes with a cute reusable cotton bag.
Oh so you' like keeping it cute, do you? We extra like it. Save a few quid and bundle our most adorable lip balms together and have a cutie for every day of the week. You cutie pie you.
Made with hand-picked essential oils including lavender to soothe your lips.
Get ready to pucker up with our Cutie Pie Lip Balm Bundle! This bundle will transport you straight to cotton candy world. Our secret recipe includes nourishing ingredients like sweet almond oil, coconut oil, vitamin E, and beeswax, so your lips will feel as soft and luscious as they taste. And with its adorable shapes, every application will make you feel like you're lounging in a cloud, light like a feather. Don't forget the eye-mask!
Pink strawberry/mango pineapple + stick lip balm
Teal keylime pineapple lip balm
Mixed pink-teal wildberry heart lip balm
Pink cocolime heart lip balm
Pink cucumber watermelon cactus lip balm
Teal summer citrus cactus + stick lip balm
Cute Cotton Bag
25 oz - 7g per lip balm
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Prunus, Amygdalus, Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Canola Oil, Soybean Oil, Lanolin, Rosemary, Leaf Extract, Honey, Lavender, Flower Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Natural Flavor / Aroma.
- 100% Natural
- Moisturizes & nourishes
- Restores & protects your lips from dryness
- Soothes & calms irritated lips, even sensitive
- Long-lasting hydration for smooth, kissable lips
- Super cute gift
- Comes with a reusable cotton bag
Use & Recycle
How to use?
Apply a thin layer of lip balm to your lips, starting from the center and moving outwards. Reapply throughout the day as needed. For best results, use daily as part of your skincare routine to keep your lips smooth, moisturized, and healthy.
How to recycle?
To clean the lip balms, follow those steps:
- Open the empty lip balm and scratch as you can the leftover (with a spoon, for example).
2. Place the open lip balm on a plate in the microwave for 10 sec, check if it's melted, and do it 10 sec per 10 sec.
3. Once it's melted (be careful it's hot oils), remove the liquid into the garbage and rinse the containers with warm water.
4. Rubbing alcohol or our hand sanitizer will dissolve the leftover.
After you finish your lip balm, you can either recycle the container or reuse it for other purposes, such as a pill organizer, earring box, paper clip holder, or pin container. Give it a new life and reduce waste in the process, afterall, they are super cute anywhere in the house.
Sweet almond oil has excellent nourishing properties. It penetrates the skin and keeps your lips feeling soft and supple.
Coconut oil has restorative & protective properties. It's an emollient: helps to create a barrier to seal moisture all while repairing any dryness or damage.
Beeswax retains moisture & contains small amounts of natural antibacterial agents. It can help prevent potential inflammation and protect sensitive skin.
As an outstanding moisturizer, Vitamin E restores skin hydration, keeping it soft and supple. It is ideal for dry and cracked lips as it generates new skin cells.
Comes with a cute cotton bag
This cotton bag is a jack-of-all-trades! It's like a superhero in your hand, ready to save the day in any situation:
- Need a toiletry bag for your weekend getaway? It's got you covered.
- Want to buy food in bulk without any plastic waste? It's on the case.
- Looking for a stylish way to organize your bag, room, or car? It's got your back.
- Want to carry your sunscreen, towel, and beach read to the shore? It's ready for action.
- And of course, it's the perfect way to tote your favorite lip balms around town.
And remember, this versatile cotton bag is not only practical but also makes for a great gift wrap - just let us know if you want to add a special message! It's the ultimate way to give your loved ones a gift they'll truly appreciate, especially when you sneak in a few of your favorite lip balms for good measure.
"Reviewed: The 9 Best Lip Balms of All Time
Alright, alright - aside from its probably on-trend packaging (PINEAPPLES!), this 100 percent natural lip balm is perfect for anyone who wants major moisturizing powers in a nommy flavor."
"10 Lip Balms That'll Keep Your Lips Soft And Smooth Even in The Winter
#1 - The cute Pineapple Packaging will draw you in, the dreamy tropical scent will make you want to repurchase his one over and over"